Maybe it was an accident. Maybe they told you it was an accident. Either way, you now have an object in your toilet that has no business being there.
Let’s start with the easy stuff….
- Flushable wipes aren’t actually flushable. But they do keep plumbers in business.
- Paper towels are for cleaning. And not cleaning your behind.
- Feminine products can create a really unfortunate situation. And if you’re on septic, just don’t do it. Ever.
- Teach ’em young- toys belong in the bathtub, not the toilet. This pertains to kids AND adults. Plumbers see it all.
- Cell phones- we get it, you’re multitasking. But when it comes time to get up, set it down carefully.