Whether you’re opening up a new restaurant, renovating an existing restaurant, or just want to have your plumbing inspected and maintained, you already know that restaurants have different plumbing needs and requirements than conventional residential homes. This is largely because excessive amounts of food debris, grease and more often go down the drain in these settings – and if you’re not diligent about the type of plumbing that’s installed and committed to properly maintaining it, you’re bound to have issues.
Restaurant Plumbing Services
Here’s a look at some of the services we at Direct Connect Plumbing offer:
- New restaurants: If you’re starting a new restaurant, we’ll make sure that your plumbing is installed correctly, up to code and permitted properly.
- Restaurant renovations: Whether you need new plumbing installation, plumbing modifications or new fixture install, we’ll handle everything you need to revamp your restaurant’s setting so that it’s up to code.
- ALL Restaurant plumbing services: From clearing drain blockages to repairing water heaters to sink repair to restroom plumbing services, our plumbers can handle ALL of your restaurant needs.
- Grease traps: In addition to new trap installation, we also clean and maintain grease traps.
- Annual Backflow inspections, maintenance and repair.
At Direct Connect plumbing, we understand that some plumbing issues cannot wait – especially when it comes to restaurants that may not be able to open for continue business until certain issues are resolved. That’s why we’re available for 24/7 emergency services. This gives you peace of mind that you can have any urgent issues quickly fixed so that you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business.
Contact Us Today
For more information on our restaurant plumbing services, contact us today.
Odds are, we’re already plumbing at one of your restaurant neighbors!