It happens, and it happens all the time. And sometimes when it happens, it’s an emergency. Even during pandemics. Still happens.
But good news, we’re good at emergencies. They’re kinda our thing. And not just the s***ty kind. We’re good at floods. We’re good at hot water. We’re just all around good.
We ‘re fast learners. Things we’ve learned:
- People like hot water.
- People like operable plumbing.
- People don’t like geysers in their front yard.
- People don’t like river like floods in their house.
- People don’t want to use the restroom outdoors whenever possible.
- People don’t like cold showers.